Improve your ability to click picture through camera.
(1) Where, after the expiration of the relevant period from the date of the first publication of an edition of a literary, scientific or artistic work:- The… Read more “License to Reproduce and Publish Translation for Certain Purpose.”
(1) Any person may apply to the Copyright Board for a license to produce and publish a translation of a literary or dramatic work in any language… Read more “License to Produce and Publish Translations”
If at any time during the term of copyright in any work which has been published or performed in public, a complaint is made to the Copyright… Read more “Compulsory License in Works Withheld from Public”
The owner of the copyright in any existing work or the prospective owner of the copyright in any future work may grant any interest in the right… Read more “Licenses by Owners of Copyright”
In the case of resale for a price exceeding ten thousand rupees, of the original copy of a painting, sculpture or drawing, or of the original manuscript… Read more “Resale Share Right in Original Copies”
Generally, the term of copyright is sixty year from the beginning of the calendar year next following the year in which the work is published or the… Read more “Terms of Copyright”
(1) The author of a work may relinquish all or any of the rights comprised in the copyright in the work by giving notice in the prescribed… Read more “Right of the Author to Relinquish Copyright”
(1) No assignment of the copyright in any work shall be valid unless it is in writing signed by the assignor or by his duly authorised agent.… Read more “Mode of assignment”
Condition and mode of transfer of copyright from one person to another.
(1) If an assignee fails to make sufficient exercise of the rights assigned to him, and such failure is not attributable to any act or omission of… Read more “Disputes with respect to assignment of copyright”
Find out who is the first owner of the copyright.