(1) If, at any time after the granting of a licence to produce and publish the translation of a work
Improve your ability to click picture through camera.
(1) Where, after the expiration of the relevant period from the date of the first publication of an edition of
(1) Any person may apply to the Copyright Board for a license to produce and publish a translation of a
If at any time during the term of copyright in any work which has been published or performed in public,
The owner of the copyright in any existing work or the prospective owner of the copyright in any future work
In the case of resale for a price exceeding ten thousand rupees, of the original copy of a painting, sculpture
Generally, the term of copyright is sixty year from the beginning of the calendar year next following the year in
(1) The author of a work may relinquish all or any of the rights comprised in the copyright in the
(1) No assignment of the copyright in any work shall be valid unless it is in writing signed by the
Condition and mode of transfer of copyright from one person to another.
(1) If an assignee fails to make sufficient exercise of the rights assigned to him, and such failure is not